Wednesday, July 20, 2011

ART OF THE COOKIE By: Shelly Kaldunski Great thing to do with your children

ART OF THE COOKIE  By: Shelly Kaldunski
This fabulous cookie cookbook is one that is going to be on my shelf come November. Stunning photographs of all the cookies. I plan on making three with my grandsons. The first is a chocolate waffle cookie. You use a waffle cone maker or a pizzelle maker. You frost them half way (see cover) and cover part with white chocolate. How pretty is that. Then they have a chocolate pretzel, yummy.
And last is a peppermint cookie shaped like a stick. I am sure we will try others, but those would be great to give as gifts from the children.
I hope you will try this with your kids and make it a tradition. When my children were little they always helped in the kitchen. Now they are great cooks.
For Adults and Children  Weldon Owen Publishers $19.95

No comments: