Sunday, September 25, 2016

FORGETTING By: Sharon Cameron

FORGETTING  By: Sharon Cameron
Nadia lives in Canaan, a city within walls. No one ventures outside of the those walls, and every twelve years they forget the past and start fresh. Everyone has a book tethered to their clothing that they write the truth in everyday, so the can remember. But Nadia is different than the rest, she has memories and she does go over the wall to find out what is outside. Only going during the resting so no one will notice. 
I would tell you more, but then I would spoil this unforgettable book. Cameron's style reminds me of the first time I read a Margaret Peterson Haddix novel. It take off at the first paragraph and keeps the reader engrossed till the very end. Personally I would recommend this novel to adults too. Ages 12 and up. Scholastic  $18.99

No comments: