Friday, November 4, 2011

EVERY THING ON IT By: Shel Silverstein

EVERY THING ON IT  By: Shel Silverstein
I bought Shel Silverstein's Every Thing On It for my granddaughters. We are having such a great time reading the poems in it. The five-year-old insisted on my reading the "Every Thing On It" to her dad who orders his sandwiches that way. Then she gleefully showed him the picture of everything he could get! Both girls memorized the poem on the end page shaped like a circle. Now whenever they have a spare minute, they walk in a circle and repeat the poem. The poem "The One Who Invented Trick or Treat" has been great for Halloween. While they are counting their candy, I always remind them of the dentist who is waiting for them! Reviewed by my friend Julie Hoch. Another review is posted also, but this book is not to missed!

No comments: