Monday, August 15, 2011

SUPERFOODS FOR BABIES AND CHILDREN By: Annabel Karmel

SUPERFOODS FOR BABIES AND CHILDREN  By: Annabel Karmel
As everyone knows I love to cook and in fact made my own baby food for my children when they were growing up. So when this cookbook came along I was indeed interested. It will not let you down. It has fabulous recipes to get you started on feeding great foods to you baby, but it also has incredible recipes for when they are toddlers all the way up to grown up! I would feed these to guests, not even children. Mini vegetable burgers,New England seafood pot pies ( with a smiley face on top), orzo risotto, and even strawberry sorbet pops. The photos make everything appetizing too! So go out a splurge on this great cookbook, you will love it.  $17.99 Atria

No comments: