Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Cooking with Kids, Fun Food,

FUN FOOD WILLIAMS-SONOMA
There is nothing more wonderful than a great cookbook for children.
This summer I have chosen a few books to spend some time with my grandchildren. I plan on teaching them to cook. My children were always in the kitchen with me and today they are great cooks. What a wonderful thing to pass on to the next generation. Ian my ten year old grandson has chosen a few recipes from this wonderful book. He wants to start off with the GLAZED BABY BACK RIBS. It has all the ingredients listed and the tools one will need in the kitchen. The photo's of what you should do, chopping the garlic, boiling the glaze, coat and cook the ribs, remove the ribs and then brown them. I can hardly wait to make them with him. The recipes in this book will add wonderful time with your children, but also help you serve balanced meals.
$19.95 Free Press

No comments: